Monday, September 3, 2007

A Day After Pera-perahang Lata Day 1 Shoot

I have never updated much of this blog since I signed the MOA for my film grant. Well, after signing it last Aug. 2, 2007 at the NCCA, I had to focus on the pre-prod since I needed to shoot on Sept. 2 - yeah, exactly 1 month after. For the record, this is the shortest pre-prod I'm doin as a filmmaker. Really tough. I had exactly one month to do loc scouting, oculars, marketing, conducting auditions, workshops, pre-prod meetings, doing my pegs, making the storyboard, securing permits, and all other pre-prod stuff (all while documenting all the works as much as I could).

Today is Sept. 3, 2007. Day after my shoot. 6:50 p. m. I haven't had enough sleep and rest yet. I had class the entire day. Filmmaker yesterday, teacher today. :D Funny, one of my students brought that thing medical people use to measure blood pressure. haha! mine is 80/70. yeah. stress. I need to sleep first to recover. But hey, I'm home now. But I'm not yet sleepy. Had to work on stuff din. Ahehe! Anyway, since Day 1 is now accomplished, I can probably update this a bit with some pics or videos of the pre-prod and the Day 1 shoot of the film. I just have to get back on my work stuff and find time to get back to blogging then. =p

Yesterday was a blast. Another tough day. But when you love what you do, no matter how hard things become at certain aspects of it, you know you'll get through. Thanks to all who made this film possible! Day 2 shoot on December!!!

No comments: